What do you do when kids are in bed when daddy finally gets home from work, and it also snowed 4 inches?
You get out of bed and go play outside in your jammies, that's what!



We haven't seen snow like this at our house since we moved here, it usually just gives us one day a year, and it has been barely enough to cover the grass. Usually icy too. This was perfect snow! It made me so homesick for Utah.

The baby stayed inside curled up on the couch watching the fire. (Karosene heater.)

But he got in the action the next morning. He was so excited and babbled the entire time, it broke his heart to take him inside to thaw out.

When it doesn't snow often, the snow gear is sparce, so we got creative for a sled!
4 comments:
This is the most I've enjoyed the snow this year for sure! Great how inventive you guys got. Loved seeing them enjoy themselves. And daddy, you can pull the sled anytime!
Awesome!! WE had a blast too...though I dont even have my pictures downloaded yet! I did make some yummy Nutella for you--If you try it I would roast nuts for less time- I LOVE this stuff but it has a little "smoky" flavor and think because nuts were too roasty-- like my wording?? lol see ya
* wil ya send me your marshmallow recipe when you get a chance?? pretty pLeAsE:D <3
looks like LOTS of fun, love the "sled", great idea for the next snow, lol!
That's awesome. They'll remember that for the rest of their lives. Such cute little snowbabies. Did you make a snowman before it all melted?
Post a Comment