Breakfast was sooooo yummy this morning, I didn't want to wait for Tuesday to share it! The kids get excited when I make something they love (which is every meal, right?) So they call things "Mom's famous" whatever it is I made. So today, here's the recipe for my:
Famous Artichoke Eggs
In a baking dish place these items:1 -10 oz jar or can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/4 cup chopped green onions
3 tablespoons minced tomatoes packed in oil
1 tsp garlic powder or 2 fresh minced cloves
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp fresh black pepper
Next, brown up 1 lb ground breakfast sausage, I found a yummy turkey one at Walmart of all places. Add this to your mixture.
Crack 10 eggs into your blender and add 1/2 cup water, mix until you see bubbles for super fluffy eggs. Pour on top of mixture in the baking dish, and cover with foil.
Cook on 350 F for 30 minutes. Remove the foil, and cook another 15 minutes. Top it off with crumbled chevre cheese or mozzarella.
We enjoyed it this morning with the green drink , we added carrots today, and frozen mango instead of mixed berries for a delicious healthy start. MMM, typing this out made my mouth water, I'm going back for seconds!


0 comments:
Post a Comment