"Please Excuse Maren from school Monday Febuary 8th, she was home with... chapped lips...?"
Yes. That's right.
This is the princess who has more makeup than I do, and is always putting on lipgloss and chapsticks. Her lips got chapped, and all day Friday she kept picking at the dry skin. But then it would tear, and hurt. And then scab. And oh yeah, she has a scab-picking fetish. So by Saturday afternoon her lips are swollen, she looks like someone smacked her a good one.
And I'm not 'mommy' right now, I'm 'hah-hee' because she won't put her lips together and talk normal. Yes, she's a drama queen. So in pure drama fashion, it was a fight to put the chapstick on her now-bloody-raw lips because she didn't do it in the first place.
Seriously?
Monday, February 08, 2010
Parental Note
Posted by April at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment