Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A bit of Max for your viewing pleasures

This is how it's gonna go see... Because I'm the boss.




I love how babies can fall asleep anywhere at times, it makes up for the times when they refuse to fall asleep all together.






And Max has clearly grasped how adorable he is, because everytime I bring out the camera, this is the face he gives me:


Ok, lets try it again. Ah, no, same cheese smile. He even says "Meeeee" I guess it's his rendition of "cheese" and knowing it's all about "me."


Alright, one more try and Kellan is volunteering to pose with him so he'll quit being silly. Well, that didn't help too much!


When you have kids as cute as this, you can't mess with perfection, so just go with it!

2 comments:

proudmama said...

Too Too cute! They definitly make me want to smile too. Silly's good when you don't get to see them being silly often enough....

4torock said...

Those are some cutie pie boys you have April!!!!


ps- I went by the office today and Amity showed me the marks ( welts) the boys have given her-- so mean they are-- I think a truce has to be made dont you-- poor James and his head shot-- terrible!!!! but kinda funny too ( shhh) lol