Look what I built! (Ok, James had to help too. )
We got Kellan a bed from Ikea, my new love. And finally, his small room feels more organized with the train table in the loft area of this bed. It's called the "reversible bed" because it can be turned upside down from what it is now, and be a poster frame twin bed to put a canopy or curtains on the rails. Speaking of canopy, isn't that giant leaf canopy so cute? Kellan was digging that.
And when Max is ready to be moved out of his crib, the train table can take the crib's place in the room, and a mattress can be in the bottom loft! Perfect for the little one to not be so high up, did I mention how I love Ikea?! :)
Sunday, February 07, 2010
New digs
Posted by April at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That bed is totally cute! ...and now I am blog-stalking you, btw :)
That is absolutely adorable. Ikea does rock!
I do like that. Cute
we have that same bed! LOVE IT!! We bought the tent that goes over the top, too. My kids love it! Oh, also if you decide to use a toddler bed (in case you don't have a twin mattress) it fits under there nicely. We've done that too!
I LOVE it!! I heart Ikea wayyy too much!!
Post a Comment