Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's definitely a...

Boy!

No more confusion or doubt.

We went for a 3D ultrasound yesterday so I could feel more at peace about the location of the placenta, the cord length, etc., since I'm having a homebirth. I don't want any surprises that could be avoided... the first ultrasound that I got at 22 weeks was not very thourough, and a total waste of my money.

And since we were there, we took a good look... yup, definitely a boy. Now James just has to move past the whole "Bear" name thing, I'm not gonna grow to like it. I think we've narrowed it down to two that we like atleast.

It was a nice place, they had an area with couches and toys for the kids in the same room as the ultrasound equipment, so that family could get comfy and view the whole experience too. So James had a front row seat to sit back and enjoy the images of his baby. It was very neat.

Ain't he a cutie?









6 comments:

proudmama said...

What we don't get the proof its a boy? I think the "boys" are finally catching up in the family.

Christa said...

aww he is a cutey! can't wait to meet him!

Chelsee said...

oh he really is cute!!

Lisa M said...

How exciting to be having a little boy. Congrats!

Tiffanyrose said...

I am so happy for you! I bet that Kellan is escited. Or does he get what's is happening yet?

Ivy said...

What a cute little chub. Those 3D things are cool. Does mom have a blog now????