We figured out a name we agree on for the baby. All it took was James actually having a serious conversation and listening without interjecting "Bear" for every option. ::Sigh of relief:: And who'd a thunk it, when he talked serious, he actually had nice name suggestions too. But he realized he liked best some of the ones I've been mentioning all along.
Maxwell (Max) Graham Moore :)
Maxwell/Max- Spiritual Connotation meaning 'Righeous'
Inherent Meaning 'From the Great Spring'
Matthew 6:22 The eye is the lamp of the body; so then
if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light.
Graham- Spiritual Connotation meaning 'Generous'
Inherent Meaning 'From a Grand Home'
1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three;
but the greatest of these is love.
I thought it was a little funny, most name books have my name to mean "Spring of life" or something to do with Spring... how original for my name (rolling my eyes.) And the name Max means 'From the Great Spring' ... Why yes, he is :) Harharharharharhar


6 comments:
Finally? You still have a few weeks before Little Moore is due, nothing needs to be permnanent yet. You still have time to change your mind and go with Bear!
I love it! I have a girls name but no boys name. I will not stress for another couple weeks though.
Max...I like it. Not that it matters what I think, but I like it. I'm still calling him Little Bear. heehee
Of course I've still got 'time' even weeks after he's born before we feel the need to go file a birth certificate. But I'm tired of calling him 'da fetus.'
Maren and Kellan are constantly asking "what is baby brother's name" too. So it helps all of us talk about it more, and prepare them too.
I love the family sticker!! You can adjust the height size too, did you know that? As you are adjusting everything else, look to the top - there are two little arrows.
I realy like Max. Can't wait to meet the little guy.
Post a Comment