Why do I get sick easily when I'm pregnant? That's one thing I'm looking forward to being done with, not the pregnancy itself necessarily.
Yesterday Maren and I spent the day being sick with the flu. First thing in the morning it was a lovely wake up call to tend to Maren exploding out of both ends, followed by my own weak stomach reacting to it all. I thought my indigestion the night before was just from my big baby belly... appearantly not.
So a tear-filled phone call to James with several muttered "what am I going to do?" moments later, followed by a few more barf runs- I hit the phones to find someone to take Kellan.
THANK YOU CARA for being willing to take care of him. He is appearantly fine, I suspect that we caught it from him anyway, which he probably got from Nursery at church- good times.
I spent most of my day yesterday unconscience on my couch- only waking up to throw up again or change the channels on the t.v. for Maren. She spent most of the day in her sleeping bag beside me on the floor.
So after another night last night of the same episode for me, and a calm night for Maren (thankfully) Kellan returned for another day of fun with Cara and her cute kids (and to reclaim his beloved teddy bear that he left there yesterday, bedtime was very difficult last night!) And the Bishop's daughter came over today to hang out and play with Maren.
I'm gonna find my way back to my bed for several hours. And maybe I'll find the shower today too... lol.
I can't wait for tomorrow. I miss my kids. Kellan especially.
P.s. did I mention I was having contractions most of last week due to a U.T.I. and was supposed to be taking it easy with as much bedrest as possible? This throwing up action isn't what I call taking it easy, it's thrown a few extra contractions in there.
Oh yeah- and the other guy who James works with is getting married today, which means James is solo. No way possible to get off work, lets hope it's a quiet weekend with no emergencies to respond to please.
Someone pass the Ambian.
Friday, August 08, 2008
Blah
Posted by April at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I am so sorry, I really wish I was a better friend. I haven't been on my blog in so long. And I have been so busy with my sister staying here from Thursday to Saturday that I haven't had time to call you. I'm sorry. Well, if you need me to relieve you so you can take it easy you just let me know.
Post a Comment