I love fall. I love cooking. Having something yummy in the crockpot after coming home from getting the kids from school, or taking them to ballet, always makes me feel like someone else is taking care of *me* instead, haha. A little psychology I'll leave you to figure out.
Here's what I've got on the menu for the next week or so, maybe it'll help if you're in a decisive funk like I have been a lot recently deciding what to feed my family.
BBQ Chicken Pitas, steamed carrots, corn on the cob
Turkey Chili, Cheesy jalepeno corn bread
Russian Chicken, brown rice, french cut green beans
Spaghetti & Meatballs, Caesar salad, garlic bread (*yes, Spaghetti in the crockpot too!)
Chicken Parmesean, baked spinach linquini, parmesean breadsticks
Roasted Red Pepper w/ Basil Pesto soup, baked butternut squash
Orange Chicken, vegetarian potstickers, sweet peas
Hickory smoked Salmon on the grill, rice pilaf, creamed broccoli soup
Chicken Fajitas, sautee'd peppers, tatertots
Yes, my kids eat all this. Yes, it's mostly organic, or atleast natural and most of it homecooked instead of kit-prepared. And no, I don't spend a fortune on groceries. But I am farther away from my desire to eat more vegetarian!
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
What's on the menu
Posted by April at 9:43 AM
Labels: Tasty Tuesdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You know April you are an awesome women! Come make me dinner.
can u do this every week for me?-- I mean the planning - I can try and cook it!!:) {wink}
Post a Comment