

Super Mario and Princess Peach really were a cute duo this year.

And what's a pirate without a parrot?


Max cooperated well, and just like my other kids, he will pose for the camera, I love it! We had a lot of fun, a lot of festivities, and now time to go through the candy take my portion, a few for the kids, and gradually work the rest of it into the trash over time without the kids noticing!
1 comments:
Absolutely adorable pictures. I second the slowly throwing away of candy! Cooper soooooo knew what Halloween was about this year. He clutched his bucket with all his might. I tried to take it away so I could change his diaper, he started crying and clutched it harder while saying "no, mine". It was kind of precious! What's that saying, like taking candy from a baby? Um yeah, it's not so easy!
Post a Comment