The bobble head got me too, I was like what is she talkin about bobble head...then he did it and I started crackin up. I also find it funny that he takes up the whole darn bath tub!
He's so big!!! That was a cute video - Brooklyn is the only one that has seen it so far, and she kept saying - "Baby max took my washcloth and didn't ask Firs!!"
Yes, he is a big fella. I asked the pediatrician to weigh him when I took Kellan Tuesday. He is above 95th percentile for height, and weight... but really what she said was "off the chart entirely." He is 25 lbs, 8 months old today, and in 18-24 month clothes. I wonder if he'll be 6"7 like Uncle Jim?
Awww so cute! He & Brinley can be giants together....she's a frickin heifer! Right there with ya on the 18-24 month old clothes....so much for having a dainty little girl!
10 comments:
That's pretty funny. I guess he likes his bath.
This is toooo cute!!!
my kids keep requesting to watch this! just 3 more times mom! hahaha very funny!
The bobble head got me too, I was like what is she talkin about bobble head...then he did it and I started crackin up. I also find it funny that he takes up the whole darn bath tub!
He's so big!!! That was a cute video - Brooklyn is the only one that has seen it so far, and she kept saying - "Baby max took my washcloth and didn't ask Firs!!"
Yes, he is a big fella. I asked the pediatrician to weigh him when I took Kellan Tuesday. He is above 95th percentile for height, and weight... but really what she said was "off the chart entirely." He is 25 lbs, 8 months old today, and in 18-24 month clothes. I wonder if he'll be 6"7 like Uncle Jim?
Awww so cute! He & Brinley can be giants together....she's a frickin heifer! Right there with ya on the 18-24 month old clothes....so much for having a dainty little girl!
Guess that would be a YES! He likes his bath. Too cute!
Oh I must smoosh him. He's so cute.
so cute!!!
Post a Comment