Why does Otis the MALE cow on the movie "Barnyard" have udders? And his dad too?
Why does my toilet flush counter-clockwise? I thought that was the southern hemisphere, below the equator, that flushed that way. I'm freaking out.
Why is it that regardless of how careful I place my napkin on my lap while I eat, food always spills other than ON the napkin?
Why is it that 'the rolling stone gathers no moss' but my high speed ceiling fan gathers all the dust?
Why is it that when I'm talking directly to my 4 year old, and I ask "What did I just say" to make sure she heard me, she says "I don't know." But when I'm talking in another room, to someone on the phone, she hears everything?
Why is it that the Law of attraction will work for me for some things, but not for others. If it's a universal law, then it should be infallible, right? Gravity isn't so selective, why is this law?
Why do I always second guess myself, go with my second reasoning or answer for something- then find out it wasn't the right one, and say "Ugh, I knew it, I should have picked the first one."
Why don't I get it yet and NOT listen to myself secondguessings?
Why do I start singing a song that I haven't heard in years, and within a couple of days or even just a few hours, I'll hear it being played? Is the radio tuned into my mind?
Why do I always have so many great ideas, and never do anything with them, and see some of them in stores being sold? I could have been the one rich from it. I'll even give good ideas to other people then say "Oh, I should have done that for myself, now they can make money instead of me." I have no entreprenuer motivation. And they say 'necessity is the mother of all invention.' Pshh... nope. Just my rambling mind.
Oh well.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Why?
Posted by April at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment