Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh the silly things they get upset about!

Ugh.. boys!

This conversation has been an ongoing battle with Kellan in our house- he has no boundary issues when it comes to bathroom habits! But unfortunately for Kellan, the princess of the house does NOT want people (i.e., little brothers) poking their faces around their 'business.' He doesn't get it, so it hurt his feelings :(

But it made for a good laugh for the rest of us!

3 comments:

Christa said...

ok I said I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time on the last post just a few minutes ago, well this tops that one. That is hilarious! "I wanted to see the poop" only Kellan could make it that cute!

Tiffanyrose said...

Areyou kidding me?!! THat is hillarious! He wanted to see the poop. How can you say no to that face? For goodness sakes, let the child see the poop! LOL

Supershepherds said...

Oh how I miss the little people. How hilarious. Keep that one to show his future bride. Tee hee.