Friday, July 18, 2008

Thanks Mom!

So several months ago I called my mom at work and left a song on her voicemail asking if she remembered what it was called. It was playing on the radio, and when it was over, they didn't announce the name of it. She listened to it from time to time, but couldn't recall.

Well she listened to the message again the other day- and to my amazement found the song!

There are no lyrics to 'google' so how do you figure it out? Leave it to my mom to dig through her repetuar of 70/80's movies we watched growing up... she remembered one of the movies was "Electric Dreams" and sure enough, found the song! It's called "Music box dancer" and I loved this song growing up.

So I had to add it to my music playlist as a throwback to my childhood :)

0 comments: