Sunday, May 31, 2009

As seen on T.V.

You know that your kids are
watching a lot of T.V. when...
Maren was brushing her teeth yesterday morning, and I hear:
"No squeezing, no rolling, now your bathroom looks a mess! You need "touch and brush"... Mom? Can you PLEASE buy the touch and brush? We really need it."
touch n brush Pictures, Images and Photos
*need is relative.*
Appearantly they worry about my back too, because they told me today that I "can have" (how kind of them!) the Upside Down Tomato Planter so that it "won't be back breaking to pick tomatoes from my garden during the summer." Bwahahaha!
And their Christmas lists already consist of Aqua Globes, Snuggi's, Grow your own Butterfly Kits, and Sham-WOW's.
Turn off Nick and go play outside already! Geez.

4 comments:

proudmama said...

Hmmmm, reminds me of another family who's children were walking commercials, could sing the tunes, knew all the words.... then again, my bad for not turning it off either.

Ivy said...

And this is why my kido's only get one hour of t.v. a day! It's amazing what they still memorize in that short of time though.

April said...

That's all they really watch too! Its the dang commercials in that one hour. That's why I perfer DVR to skip commercials!

A Place To Dream said...

you know since we gave up reg TV the kids beg for a lot less stuff. and more importantly I want a lot less stuff. But I have heard of the sham wow, and that air garden thing. I love infomercial kind of stuff. It's best if I just don't know about them! (we do get netflix, watch shows online, and check out movies at the library)