Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Purple People Eaters

Kellan says to me "Does Jesus have a wii?"

Me: (smiling goofy) "Uh, I don't think so bud. He is super busy because he's our Savior, he has a lot of work to do in Heaven."

Kellan: "Then, I don't want to go live with Jesus and Heavenly Father someday, I will miss playing the wii."

Maren said this morning "All the kids who don't have a mommy can come live at our house because you're a good mommy and you can help them too."

Me: "Aw, thank you Maren, I love you very much. But we need a bigger house before any more kids can live here!"

Maren: "Fine. Then just my barbies should stay instead."

Me: "So, why do you think I could be a good mommy to other kids too?"
Maren: "Because you paint our hair purple for school."


*Note: I am not this awesome on a regular basis ;) Every month preschool has a themed color day, this month it is purple, and I happened to also have purple hair spray from halloween supplies. And next month theme is blue... sweet, I've got blue spray too.

4 comments:

Supershepherds said...

You are a good Mommy. Purple hair or not. And if Jesus ever wants to play Wii with Kellan, I recommend Raving Rabbids. Joshua and I played with Mike and Dana and the kids last weekend. So fun.

4torock said...

I think you r pretty awesome:) Kayla wants pink hair- and she does not have a color day at school!!! lol see ya tomorrow!:)

Greg said...

I think you're a rockin mom, and if they had wii in heaven you know Jesus and Heavenly Father would be kickin' "A" every night at Mario Kart

proudmama said...

Is this the same child you butt heads with on a regular basis? Well, there's your answer... keep purple hairspray on hand.