Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Abra Cadabra!

A few days ago I was doing a magic trick with the kids, pulled out a dime from behind their ear, things are always more impressive when money is involved, right? Then Kellan wanted to try. He put the dime on the back of Max's ear, then waved the magic pencil, said the magic words and he too figured out how to pull money from behind people's ears.

I had Max sitting on my lap, so it made me laugh to see him wiggeling around with this dime propped on his ear! The picture is from my phone, sorry for the small pixilation here.


3 comments:

Ivy said...

that's funny to see a dime sticking to his ear. How cute.

Lisa M said...

So hilarious! What a smart cookie!

Deb said...

Cute! When he starts making paper money appear from behind ears can I borrow him? You kids are so stinkin adorable!