2 people this last week mentioned to me about calling Sprint to talk about my crappy service on my phone, and how those two people were both provided with a device from Sprint that increased the signal in their home.
So I call. And twice my call looses the signal, I had to call back in, transfer departments, and explain the situation to THREE people... so annoyed at this point! Because the first two people didn't think it important to call the person back when the call drops! Anyway, so the third explains this device, and informs me it will cost me a total of $130 ($99 for the device, tax, and shipping.) WHAAAAT?
Let me get this straight...
Your sales associates told me almost 2 years ago that I had service in my area, so I switch from Verizon. Today the rep told me I have no service coverage in my area. I have a contract for another two years, so I pay YOU. For NO service coverage essentially. And you want to charge me $130 for a device caused by lack of service that you can't cover me for?
Sounds like a profitable scheme. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Conveniently he wasn't there, the department isn't 24/7 and he had already left for the day. I asked if she gets paid on commission for selling this device and avoiding me cancelling my service, which she awkwardly admitted "yes."
I think I'll pay a little more and just cancel my service with you all together, how's that work out for your wallet, sweetie? Thanks for your generosity.
I hear an iPhone calling my name anyway.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Not a satisfied customer
Posted by April at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
My mom had the same issues with AT&T and was told if she went into a AT&T store and had them pull up her account and show all the dropped calls, she could cancel her service in the middle of the contract with no fee and that's exactly what she did. I think there is some type of law, protecting the consumer, don't think Sprint, will tell you this but if you go speak with someone face to face you will probably get a much quicker response. Good luck, and if you have to go back to a home phone, we have Windstream and only pay $29 a month for home phone and wireless net.
they should give it to you for free! we got the box thing for free and i think a months worth of service for free. seriously!! talk to a supervisor, then their supervisor, and so on! or just cancel with them, but don't pay the cancel fee. there have got to be laws limiting how much crap you have to take!
Post a Comment