I had a funny idea for something I wanted to share to you lucky ducks in my blog, I remember laughing out loud as I thought of this, it musta been good!
Then I got busy.
I:
made beds
washed diapers
cleaned up breakfast
walked the dog
... oh yeah! I remembered what it was on the walk.
got home and sent the kids outside to play.
Then I:
cooked 7 lbs of ground beef for different meals
tenderized 4 steaks
made teryaki beef skewers
hand rolled 36 meatballs- my best yet!
cleaned up the kitchen- again
nursed the baby for the 4th time today already
bathed 2 muddy earth lovin' kids
bathed the baby
...then the dog too.
mopped the kitchen floor from the muddy kids
...while on my hands and knees mopping, I mused about it again! So funny.
Put 3 kids down for a nap.
Finally took a shower
folded 2 loads of laundry
cleaned the bathroom from the mud and dog baths
fixed, enjoyed, and cleaned up dinner
took kids to gymnastics class
got stuck in traffic heading home
Brush teeth, say prayers, GO TO BED!
Ahhh, mommy time. Chocolate cake. DVR'd shows waiting.
... And yes, I forgot what it was I thought about telling you all in the first place.
I'm amazed that somedays I don't forget where I put my keys, or even one of the children. It must have not been that funny after all. If I ever tell you "I will call you!" -and then I don't, don't feel bad. That intention really was good, it just got lost in all the scrambling I do every day.
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Don't forget!
Posted by April at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I've learned not to take it personal when you don't call back...I just assume your children have you hog tied with an apple in your mouth, but hey it's the first time you've gotten a break all day...so I just let you be. lol
No usually I think it's you daggum phone!
Oh man, now I'm on pins and needles. I hope you remember soon...it's killing me!
Ha ha. glad you had some Mommy time. And I never take it personally. I'm just as forgetful and I don't have kids to blame it on.
Post a Comment