Monday, December 15, 2008

Bawk Bawk Chicken Pock

Do you see it? Other than my ridiculously cute baby, there's something else. Right there on his side, near his armpit... yup... there are 2 chicken pox. 2 out of 13. They came on yesterday, and he didn't explode with them overnight like the other kids, so here's to hoping Max only has a mild case of them. *Sigh...* We're almost done being quarantined!

6 comments:

Chelsee said...

Gosh girl you have been through it big time lately. Sorry I hope everyone gets better soon and you can all enjoy Christmas.

Alison said...

Sorry to see poor Max got 'em too....hope all is well soon w/all the munchkins....and hey, at least Max gets to have a happy heiny while he goes through the mess ;)

4torock said...

Way to be positive!!! Is that your new carpet- I LOVE it:) Hope to see you Friday:)
ps- only 5 minutes late for Lisa- record driving shhhh... don't tell U-KNOW-WHO or his brofriend!! lol

Christa said...

ok...so just because I called and said your breast milk got recalled that means that I have to find out that my favoritest little muchkin has the chicky poxs by reading his mommy's blog?!

Robinsonfam said...

Are you doing cloth diapers? I just had to buy diapers for the first time b/c I recieved so many as gifts! I ws thinking about doing them. I hope Max only gets a light hit of those horrible Chicken Pocks, Poor Baby:( We need to get together, maybe after the Holidays. Hope you all feel better soon.

Lisa M said...

Poor Max!!