Monday, January 05, 2009

Testimonies

Yesterday was Kellan's first day as a Sunbeam now, he's no longer in the nursery class at church! I can't believe he's old enough to sit in primary now (hopefully he is sitting anyway!)

And since it was Testimony meeting yesterday, the primary teachers gave the little kids the opportunity to share theirs.

2 people came to find me after church just to tell me what Kellan had said.

"When we get ripped in half, silly worms snakes will come out."

I think I need to practice sharing his testimony with him?

4 comments:

Ivy said...

how funny. atleast he didn't share that particular testimony in sacrament meeting. that would have been funny!

proudmama said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL, oh, my gosh!

Supershepherds said...

I would love a peek in his head to see where in the world that train of thought originated. I love life's interpretations by little people.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! My little 3 year old won't even go to primary for more than 15 min...bummer!