I'm in Utah! But not in the most ideal of ways to plan a vacation, that's for sure!
Long story short... my house had a little flood- James ripped it to shreds pulling out all of the flooring, and when I come home it will be practically entirely remodeled!
Here's what's going to be new:
New flooring in both of the bathrooms, and the kitchen/dining. We're upgrading it from linoleum and paying for ceramic tiling!
New carpet in the livingroom, hallway, and all 3 bedrooms.
New vanity and sink, paint, baseboards in the hall bathroom. We're upgrading to replace the window frame to match.
New vanity in the master bathroom. We're upgrading for the solid surface countertop sinks.
New paint job in the Master bedroom too, since they had to cut a hole in my wall to dry out the walls!!
And just for good measure, James and Jeremy are painting the kitchen cupboards... finally! It was a project we started months ago, and never finished. (Thanks both J's!)
I can't wait to see my house! But because of all the demolition dust and debris from James tearing everything out, and Max only 5 weeks old, we needed to relocate. It's going to take a while to get finished, and living in a hotel with toddlers just seems impossible... I tried that one 2 years ago when we moved to NC, no thanks! So we left last minute to stay with my mom in Utah.
We'll stay until my floors are back in, and furniture is put back so that the house is functional again... that's about 3 weeks. Please don't forget about me NC :*(
After a hectic day of no sleep the night before, connection flights, and all the drama of traveling, we made it. I paid for a rental minivan to pick us all up, driven by my sister. I have now decided I am sooo over the Honda Odyssy's. I want an '09 Toyota Sienna please!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Vay-cay
Posted by April at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can't wait to see the place!!! Kinda exciting to have a water damage.... ( ummmm somewhat!! lol) Be safe and we will see ya soon :) Max is going to be so big next I see you all :(... as will I ( big that is!!!)
I can't believe you get everything! New baby, new house practically, you're so darn lucky, j/k. Well have fun in Utah, don't let your kiddos drive you insane, and don't you forget about us!
My my I that is a lot going on. I hope you enjoy your time in UT! Bring back so snow
Post a Comment