I thought about posting a picture of my own sticker on my shirt, but you might have thought I was blogging about my boobs instead. ;-P
Voting seems a bit like putting my name into a lottery drawing. I'll likely stay up late tonight, and make some pop corn like I have the past 2 other presidential elections. Even though the person's name I wrote in won't be announced as our new president, I'm still wanting to know who will be.
But because I wrote in a candidate I felt was a better option, (No, James, I didn't write your name in) it got me thinking about lottery drawings. I know the person isn't going to win- much like how I feel when I enter my name for a new Honda Odyssy every month online!
But instead, atleast the odds are much better than 1:10,000,000,000



2 comments:
Good job for voting!!
I went and voted tonight! I wrote in my bishop for president :)
Post a Comment