We had Max blessed this past Sunday while we had family able to be in town for it. My mom has been out here for the last week or so, and my sister and her husband flew in briefly to be there that day too. Afterward, we came back to our place and had a BBQ a-la-James and his new stone BBQ/oven that he has finished (almost) building in our backyard. It went off without a hitch!
It was a very nice day, and a special one for Max. Thank you to all of our friends and family at church who shared the joy with us, and for all of our friends and family who celebrated with us afterwards too. We are so blessed to have this precious baby in our family.


5 comments:
Those are cute pictures! Your family pictures are cute too. I'm glad everything went well and you guys had a good time.
I glad Joshua and I were able to be there, albeit brief. Can't wait to come back.
Okay the last one is the Moore family I know, and Max was so darn cute Sunday.
He is so handsome, I love his blessing outfit.
Very GQ baby Max!! Uh-Dorable!!
Post a Comment