Friday, October 24, 2008

Woah little lady!

Maren has been giving James some minor heart attacks lately. Appearantly he is going to be the double-standard Dad who has a harder time letting go of his little girl than he will about his sons.

She doesn't want to be married to Connor anymore (Sorry Cara :( But I think Connor moved on long ago anyhow!) She now wants to marry Jake.

Jake is a super cute little boy at preschool. He always fusses over how she looks, and just gushes over her. One day I was dropping her off at preschool, and he rushes over to her saying "Maren, I love your jacket! You look so pretty." Then he gets back in line next to his dad and says "That's Maren. She has a stye, but she's sooo beautiful." He melted my heart! What a great boyfriend she picked! He loves her despite the stye, thumbs way up.

Come to find out, the agreement is mutual, they want to marry each other. But then there's Morgan. Who is 'deeply in love' with Maren as she tells it. He says "Hello my love" when he sees her at school. And she says "Morgan wants to marry me, but I don't want to marry him, I want to marry Jake. I will NOT marry two people."

AAAAND, she confesses that she kisses Jake all the time. But- just on the cheek.

Oy vey!
How do you tell your 4 year old boy crazy child that she should take some time figuring herself out and maybe consider college first!?

2 comments:

Ivy said...

LOL - LOL - LOL! When you figure it out, let me know, maybe we can have the same talk with Jared! Him and his girlfriends. There are so many, I can't keep track anymore.

Lisa M said...

too funny!!!