Monday, October 20, 2008

Four!

So the rules are: Go to your folder of pictures on your computer. Open the 4th folder, and upload the 4th picture, then explain it.

To be fair, I didn't even check which picture before selecting it, but I knew it would be cute because the folder is labled "Both kids/2006" (I do need to change my folder names now that I have 3 kids! But anyway...)

This was in March 2006, so Maren was 26 months old, and Kellan was 10 months old. It was taken at our apartment in Utah before we moved to North Carolina, and playing "Ressur-on" (resturaunt) was Maren's favorite activity. She would put food on a plate, and Kellan would play along pretend munching on it all. By the looks of him, he wasn't a picky eater at all!

I tag Christa, Kate, Tiffany, and Ashley!

5 comments:

4torock said...

I did it...... U should be proud:) lol How does Fri look for us to come and raid your house...ummmm I mean take some pics?? ya know since you r so busy and all going so many places I'm sure! *wink *wink!!

Ivy said...

Cute picture! Your kids always play so well together. I can't wait to seem them playing with Max when he gets bigger. Speaking of which...we need more pictures of litle Maxamillion! Get snappin sis!

Lisa M said...

Sooo Cute. This is the age that I remember them.

Tiffanyrose said...

Okay, I did it!

Supershepherds said...

Oh the little punkins. I love it. Man, they've grown.