Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Brotherly Love

7 comments:

Julesmcg said...

Congrats April and James!! We can't wait to meet Max. This video is SO funny! What a great laugh! Glad you are all doing well!

Chelsee said...

You rock and he is so presh! I love this video I started laughing with him how cute.

Ivy said...

How cute. You can't help but laugh right along with the video. Way cute.

Christa said...

I was laughing everytime too Kelan! So cute!

Lisa M said...

Way cute, I love it!!

Greg said...

I know rite... those hic-ups are super funny, and Kellan's laugh is uber contagious.
I really was waiting for baby Max to say Cheese, maybe next week. hehe!

Sammis said...

Max is so so so cute! Way to go on having him without a hitch- except the whole farm incident=) He is so sweet looking and I am so excited to meet him- and I'm sure Elise is too=)