Our house has been filled with a little of this:
A LOT of these:
And has been immersed in a lot of this:

I made 10 loaves of bread, 15 dozen cinnamon rolls, 13 dozen cookies, 10 pints of vanilla extract, 18 jars of homemade hot chocolate, 10 half pint jars of sweet homemade butter, and a lot of love in the gifts we gave to friends and family this year.
Usually we just send a card, and sorry Utah family, that's all you got too. Fresh baked goods just don't ship well. But with a lot of illnesses this year, we have had a lot of love through it all, (and many meals) and I know this in no way repays what was given to us through service and love of all those good people... but I hope it helped repay a little!
"Because I have been given much, I too must give. Because of thy great bounty Lord, each day I live. I shall divide my gifts from thee, with every brother that I see, who has the need of help from me. / Because I have been blessed by thy great love dear Lord, I'll share thy love again according to thy word. I shall give love to those in need, with every brother that I see, thus shall my thanks BE THANKS indeed."


2 comments:
Couldn't ask for more than to know our family so far away is being looked out for... and that my family loves and appreciates those that care for them. However yummy the goods look and am sure taste... the gifts of the heart surely are the best. Happy holidays to all... Love you.
Awww April- we loved ur goodies so very much- hope u all had a great Christmas and I GOTTA get the recipe for the cin rolls- they were gone in like 10 seconds!! lol;)
ps- the diaps are the bamboo- wait think one of them is hemp..... hes finally growing out of them- I dont LOVE love them but never one to say no to cloth diapers a grandma will give and they are super slim fit so great for him- just many more changes for momma to do! lol
Post a Comment