For Grandma. (mostly)
I tried to get Max singing, he was pretty much done when I started recording him. And he was losing interest in his activity, so you get the tail end of his 'bobble bobble 'dance moves. But it's still cute!
For Grandma. (mostly)
I tried to get Max singing, he was pretty much done when I started recording him. And he was losing interest in his activity, so you get the tail end of his 'bobble bobble 'dance moves. But it's still cute!
Posted by April at 10:31 PM

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
3 comments:
:D thanks for letting us see him in action a little. And the costumes for halloween were awesome. But James? I expected a little more mascara smudged face or blackened tooth ...har har.
My gosh he's adorable!
So. Cute! He looks just like his big sister!
Post a Comment