Monday, October 05, 2009

One is so FUN!

(I made a picture for Max's party, and Maren wanted to make a few too to decorate the door)



Maxi-moose, Max-attack, Mix-Max, Man of a Maxamillion nicknames turned ONE year old today!







He's such a content, easy going-with-the-flow kid. He really is a happy baby all the time. He doesn't like to sleep very much! But somehow (against logic) he remains happy anyway. He loves music- c.d.'s, toy drum, Baby Einsteins. We usually find him wiggeling and grooving along to the beat. Sometimes he'll look at me and start bouncing his butt, as if he's requesting a song to dance along to. So I of course oblige that cuteness with "You are my sunshine" or something of the like, and he proceeds to dance.


He has discovered giving kisses! My favorite thing is when he is on my lap, and is excited about something, he will turn and press his face against mine for a kiss/reassurance, and then continue being excited about whatever he is interested in.


His birthday was a lot of fun, he really loves the show "Yo Gabba Gabba" because of all of the music I'm sure. And he's familiar with several of their catchy tunes we sing around the house. So we had to go with it for his birthday! I think the Dancing "Brobee" was the biggest hit.


6 comments:

proudmama said...

Happy Birthda Max. He looks so handsome in the pics. Looks like he had a good time so all in all, see, it was a success.

The Moore Family said...

Happy birthday Max!!! I can't believe he is already one!

Betsy said...

He's so cute, April! Did you make that cake yourself?

Deb said...

Happy Birthday adorable little one! He is such a darling! You two sure do make cute kids!

April said...

Yup Betsy. I love doing character cakes.

Supershepherds said...

I'm so sad not to have been there. He's such a cutie patootie.