But I don't have a choice! I have a little man who is adventurous and daring, and who has figured out how to climb out, and into his crib. So I'd like to avoid the obvious potential of a head injury with this little man. We thought about just converting his crib into the toddler bed feature, but for Maxwell, if he'll get out of that bed just the same...so... since we're getting our house ready to show to sell, might as well get rid of an extra piece of furniture into the storage unit.
He looks too tiny in this twin size bed! But he felt like a big man I tell ya. The new Toy Story sheets were a big hit, he was so excited! Every time I tried to sneak out the camera and capture his happy face beaming, he would see me and say "cheese" sticking his finger in his eye... I have no idea why. Geek!
Day one of a nap, and bedtime: Success! Let's hope it stays this way. Max-ee-moose on the loose!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
I'm not ready for this
Posted by April at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Stop growing up Max... STOP STOP STOP!!!!
Jake was 18 months when he got this big boy bed for the same reason. Time flies! By the way-sorry I didn't call you this week to get together. We put the girls night on hold until I get back from vacation. Jake and I are going to be gone for 20 days so we wanted to spend time with Aaron before we leave. I will let you know when the Girls night is planned when I get back. :)
Oh no! No longer a baby but a little boy. Why does it pass so fast :(
how sweet! grady has been on the ikea bottom bunk aka mattress on the floor for a year now. it's still a pain to get him to stay there. oh well, good thing our bed is a king. i don't even notice him climb in the middle anymore!! :)
sooo cute!! I do HEART Ikea so:)
Dearest Max~While we are so EXcited for your new adventure….. please slow down and can you tell your friend Briggs the SAME thing!:) much love too u momma!!
Post a Comment