Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Wii will rock you

Why does the Wii remote have braille dots on the 4 lights at the bottom of the remotes to indicate which player you are? If you're sight impaired, then you can't play the wii, and you probably can't see the light indication if you rely on braille dots!

And clearly Kellan plays the Wii way too much if he, at 3 1/2 years old, can kick my butt at bowling, golf, and Mariocart. I am ashamed of my 63 bowling game score, to his 105!

But I have to just say, I have a lot of fun with the wii fit. It's cheesy, and the explanations take way too long to get in and have a good work out, but it's fun to do with the kids too, and I really like doing the Yoga in the morning. According to the wii fit, Max weighs 21.5 lbs, and he turns 5 months old tomorrow. Atleast he only gained 1 lb this last month, he seems to be tapering off finally, lol. What a chunkers!

5 comments:

Supershepherds said...

We only have the basic we package and my age keeps climbing when I do the fitness tests. I suck at tennis, but can kick joshua's butt bowling. Okay, i did tht once. But still.

Christa said...

Fatty Fatty Fatty! He is such a chunk...but he's the cutest chunk ever! It's funny because I remember Cora and Caroline being his age, Cora weighed like 10 lbs or so I guess and I called her pudgy...hahaha

Tiffanyrose said...

Kellan and Andy are alike in the fact that Andy kicks my trash on Wii too. She loves having that over me. Way to go mommy's milk! You got superwoman boobs!

Ivy said...

Our kids kick our butt at the video games too. It used to be Bus would whoop us all, not anymore - Jared is the bomb when it comes to Wii!

And chubba lubba Max is too squishably cute! 21.5 pounds...holy cow! Jared didn't weigh that much until he was 2 1/2!

Greg said...

What a Squisher!!
Momma's Milk...pshhhhhhh!!!
Momma's Pure CREAM!!!