Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Car!

Wagon Pictures, Images and Photos

Isn't it purdy?

After a couple of months of searching for a minivan that we could get into with the upside down value of our trade, we ended up in a brand new station wagon, lol. It's a 2008 Ford Taurus X Limited.

But it's a far cry from the LaBamba station wagon we had growing up isn't it mom? Its not really a wagon, it's a "cross over" vehicle. It looks more like a mini-minivan.

But it's got three row seating so I can separate fighting children, and a DVD system, that's all the criteria I wanted in a vehicle! The moon roof, heated seats, sirius satellite radio, leather interior, chrome 18" wheels, and all the limited features are just an extra perk for me :)

The best part is, the payment isn't much more than what we were paying out for James's trailblazer, which did a LOT of sitting around. This one gets drivin everywhere atleast. And it's 0% financed, so we won't lose several thousand dollars on this one like we did with the trailblazer. Ya live and learn. I'm so flippin' happy (because it's nice to drive without whining and fighting again) so I just wanted to share!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have actually been looking at getting into a crossover too!!! It's very purdy, now I'm all jealous!

4torock said...

New cars r soo fun, aren't they?!! I can only say this because of our newbie car too- we gotta meet up to see each others new rides... and each other!! lol see ya

Ivy said...

Sweet Wheels :)

Supershepherds said...

Nice ride holmes.