So I was tagged by Chelsea. I have a lot to talk about, so I don't mind getting tagged! This time it's about the man, the myth, the James.
1. What is his name? James Earl Moore Jr. I call him "Jamey"
2. How long have you been married? Almost 7 years (In May)
3. How long did you date? Officially "dating" was 3 months until we were married. He was my best friend for over a year before that, where he asked me out ALL the time. I turned him down a lot ;-)
4. How old his he? 30, and finally okay about saying that.
5. Who eats more? Haha, I don't think I need to answer.
6. Who said I love you first? He did. During one of his tries to ask me out again. And I told him "I just don't feel the same way, you'll make a great brother-in-law" (Long story... I was still holding out hope for my sister who was really into him! Yeah... tell me about it.)
7. Who is smarter? My boy is wicked smart.
8. Who does the laundry? I do. I prefer that he not "help out" with the washing/drying part. I'm more than willing to let him help put it away, I hate that part.
9. Who does the dishes? I do. James hasn't gotten the "clean up after you cook" concept very well.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of bed? If we're in the bed, I'm on the right.
11. Who pays the bills? I do. He's bad with money management. I'm not much better, but bills get paid on time atleast!
12. Who cooks dinner? I do 99% of the time. This trend is starting to make me sad.
13. Who is more stubborn? Woah. That's a loaded comment. We're both stubborn signs. I'm stubborn and right though, he's just stubborn and wrong.
14. Who proposed? He did of course. Technically 5 days before our wedding with the ring.
16. Who has more siblings? I do by a landslide. I have 6 siblings, he has 1.
17. Who drives when you are together? He does, I'm usually finishing getting ready, which is a hazard if I were driving ;)
18. Who has more friends? I do. He doesn't do anything besides work, his pickings are slim.
19. Who wears the pants? I do, of course. But I love him!!
I tag: Cara, Miranda, and Tiffany, the only other readers of this blog!


6 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag. I thought this was a fun one! I love the wedding pic.
okay well its goin to be really difficult for me to fill out this seein as how im not married! haha
I hope its okay but i did a different survey go check it out!
I read your blog, too! I just did a different tag, though.
Hey April,
Here is our blog.
wot a hubbin
Post a Comment