Christmas- Which wasn't really hard to survive at all. We had a lot packed into it, but it was full of joy and memorable moments that I will enjoy for a long time! I especially enjoyed not having to put all the decorations away... thank you Jamey!
The flight- Kellan did so great, I was nervous about him from our last experience, but I was equipped with candy (shh, don't tell anyone) and new coloring books/crayons, AND a dvd player that worked this time! I wasn't worried about Maren at all, she did great as usual, my big helper.
The Cold and Snow- as excited as I was to see snow again... this air quality was hard to get used to again, and I've only been gone a year! Oh clean, country air, what have you done to me?! I had a hoarse voice and a hard time breathing the first week, and I couldn't get warm at all! How did I live here 26 years just fine?? I became a wimp being pampered so much in NC.
The wedding- Just so that everyone is aware, should you choose to hold your wedding in December again, and expect guests to wait around for 40 minutes outside for pictures when it is 18 Degrees... I won't be there. The next one better be in a tropical climate preferably!
The Flu- which we brought home from the wedding... the Groom to be exact! He threw up many more times than I did, and had a fever most of the day which I didn't experience at all, I have to admit... I would have postponed my wedding! But then again, he got through his ride with the flu on the wave of euphoria of finally marrying his sweetheart. Maybe my time with the flu would have seemed easier if I was more optimistic? Or if I wasn't cleaing up puke and poop from two toddlers on top of my own? (Sorry, TMI!)
Happy New Year everyone! Maybe some resolutions will be posted soon, if I resolve to get around to doing them! Ha!
ROCK ON!


2 comments:
Hey, sorry to hear you had the flu bug too, that sucks that your brother got it on his wedding day. When do you come back?
HA! My bro. wedding wasn't 18 degrees, it was a balmy and humid 70 and drizzly. We were outside doing pictures for 2 hours. You could gradually see my hair getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger!!
I miss you tons, hurry and come back!
Post a Comment